DKKD Staffing (Technology)
Client filled internally, but Always open to additional candidates for backup.
“US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time”
Oracle EBS Architect
IT Oracle EBS Architect to develop and lead the strategic architectural structure and strategy of Company’s Oracle EBS implementation. This individual will provide technical and functional leadership and consulting, form strategic decision making down to the project execution level. The Architect will gain organizational commitment for all high-level infrastructure plans, and initiate and participate in projects to evaluate technologies and methods for implementing these plans. This individual will be responsible for all projects and vision, technical and/or functional related to the Oracle EBS implementation.
· Design, develop, and oversee implementation of the Oracle EBS and all tool sets required
· Provide architectural consulting expertise, and direction
· Document and develop in-depth knowledge of company’s existing IT architecture, infrastructure, and technology portfolio
· Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of EBS and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and infrastructure flexibility
· Collaborate with end users and senior management to define business requirements for EBS processes and enhancements
· Review new and existing IT projects, systems designs, and procurement/outsourcing plans for compliance with IT standards and architectural plans
· Serve as the lead architect in the design and implementation of EBS solutions including enhancements, configurations and implementations.
· Responsible for the development and management of EBS Architecture and change processes and policies, providing strategic direction on best practices for holistic implementation management
· Conduct analysis and design of existing processes and solutions for the development and maintenance of the EBS implementation.
· Provide leadership, mentoring, coaching, and general guidance for the cross-departmental team members responsible for data management and integration efforts
· Responsible for ensuring that the EBS implementation is properly stored in architecture that supports business objectives and goals including DR and governance.
· Coordinate EBS implementation efforts with operational team members to ensure that architectural vision and operational activities are aligned.
· Must have fundamental understanding of oracle EBS technical and functional capabilities and champion best practices for business process and implementation to the organization.
· Work with business stakeholders and IT management to assess business needs, gather requirements, estimate TCO, and prepare ROI for EBS related initiatives.
· 15 + years of Oracle EBS techno/functional experience
· Conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies in a multi-platform environment is desirable
· Extensive experience Oracle EBS and RICE and AIM methodologies
· Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and work efficiently under pressure and thrive in a cross functional environment
· Extensive experience with Oracle database environment including: development tools and practices, troubleshooting, data management, hosting, backups, patching, redundancy and performance tuning
· Technical Skills: PLSQL, OAF, ADF, Oracle Forms, Oracle Report, Oracle Workflow Builder, WEB Logic, Linux, EBS System Administration
· Knowledge of Oracle EBS database schema. Ability to assist and guide team members in development of data warehousing, reporting, and BI solutions related to EBS
· Sound analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
· Adapt quickly to rapidly changing IT application technology and apply it to business needs
· Strong English oral and written communication skills
· Apply project management skills in a cross-functional environment
· Ability to develop and EBS architectural vision and make recommendations that have a major long-term impact at the organizational level
· Work effectively as a member of project teams in a cross-functional environment
· Presents and discusses technical information in a way that gains understanding and persuades others including management outside of IT
· Broad functional and technical knowledge in the following EBS Business areas: Finance, Discrete Manufacturing & CRM
· Strong understanding of the following fundamental business processes: Quote to cash, New Product Introductions, Procure to Pay, Supply Chain Manufacturing, CRM, Costing & General Ledger
· Full Oracle EBS Lifecycle experience including implementations, conversions, acquisitions, Integrations, extensions, customizations, reporting, data warehousing and BI
· Experience with R12 implementations is a plus
· Ability to select and manage technology vendors and develop a vendor supply chain
Salary USD 100000 – 140000 Per Year
Career Level Required
Job Type Employee
Job Status Full Time
Salary: $130- $140