11/20 position is dormant
NOTE: Follow my Linked In Group “Diane Krehbiel Executive & Technology Recruiting” for updates as I had over 200 applicants for this job.
CIO (Large Hospital CIO Tenure MANDATORY) Chief Information Officer- Nor Cal and So Cal
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see instructions below on how to apply to help us.
You may apply here on the website or email resume and all details please to Di@DKKDstaffing.com
MUST HAVE: Corporate CIO title overseeing large hospitals with Cerner and Epic (preferably last 2-5 years) – not looking for CTO’s, VP’s, etc.
Please provide a summary to help the process and stand out amongst the hundreds of applicants.
Title: Chief Information Officer (New position)
Location: So Cal (Redondo Beach, Torrance, LA) or Nor Cal (San Jose or San Fran)
Industry: Hospital (several locations across California)
Salary: to be discussed
Hierarchy: Report to CEO – CIO will oversee the CTO we placed
Staff Size: about 100 in IT and growing
Budgetary responsibility: TBD
Technology: MUST HAVE HOSPITAL SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION EXPERIENCE
The Chief Information Officer will provide direct strategic support, technology vision and lead the development and implementation of the system wide information technology (IT) program based on the objectives, core competencies and market characteristics of the Client.
HOW TO APPLY
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates.
Please supply the following details to help us respond faster to you and get the information to the client as quickly as possible. Keep in mind we get hundreds of applicants.
We use the following details in the body of the email to quickly summarize for the client’s review along with your resume.
– Resume tailored to the job description
– Samples of work or portfolio if applicable
– Summarized details about your years and level of overall experience applicable to the job (please do not say “see resume”).
Please explain your experience as it relates to the specific requirements.
– Staff overseen (please break down how many direct reports, titles and overall staff)
– Budgetary Responsibility (if applicable)
– Availability and please explain why you are looking for a new role
– Hourly/salary history and expectations
– Best contact info
– City, State, Zip & desired geographic work location
– Your Linked In profile
– Who Referred You/ How did you hear about this opening?
Connect with Di Krehbiel-Delson on Linked In: www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
For additional questions: Di@DKKDstaffing.com but please remember we receive hundreds of applicants for this
Tagged as: CIO, CTO, Director, Healthcare