DKKD Staffing’s recruiting team has been together for almost 20 years.
DKKD specializes in building IT teams from CIO/CTO/CISO to Helpdesk (Infrastructure & Applications) as well as staffing Human Resources, Internal Recruiters, F&A and Admins.
All job openings are available on www.DKKDstaffing.com and DKKD pays for placed referrals. Who do You know looking for work?
TITLE: Inventory Management Specialist
LOCATION: Valencia, CA
DURATION: Contract or possibly Contract to hire 6 months (NOT open to 3rd party vendors – NOT able to support H1, TN, etc.)
Primary Function: To manage technical inventory data across all the various divisions, inclusive of warehouses, within the company. Must be detail oriented, with excellent documentation skills an ability to create/ generate reports for management.
* Managing the creation and modification of inventory stock types
* Establishing and managing stock MIN / MAX process within system of record for all AMOS (Asset Management Operating System)instances
* Managing and correcting duplicate records within the system
* Establishing and managing obsolescence within the system of record
* Managing dims within the system of record
* System verification for all inventory stock actions
* Identification of common materials/items across
* Creates management reports and presentations as required
* Back-up for Technical Inventory Supervisor as required
* Minimum 5 year inventory and analytical experience required
* Advanced working knowledge of AMOS systems
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
* PLSQI Developer & Tableau would be a plus
* Excellent verbal and written communication in English
* Detail oriented and able to work unsupervised
HOW TO APPLY