TITLE: IT MANAGER
LOCATION: Woodland Hills, CA
SALARY: to be discussed
TECHNOLOGY: LAN/WAN, MRI, Windows, Mobile Devices
INDUSTRY: Finance & Real Estate
SIZE OF COMPANY/EMPLOYEES: 300+
HIERARCHY: Reports to CFO
SIZE OF STAFF TO MANAGE: NONE right now. To be determined. company is growing so has decided to bring IT in house. Current consultant will be kept on in the beginning
BUDGETARY RESPONSIBILITY: to be determined
BENEFITS: full benefits, bonus structure to be discussed. company going public this year
Position Summary/ Objective: The position will be responsible for the overall Company-wide network architecture, property offices and field-office technology design and the design of an end user technology training program through network new hire orientation and trainings throughout the employment tenure to introduce new technology. In addition, the position will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the overall internal control environment as it relates to information technology, including but not limited to system access and authorization of the entire organization.
Essential Job Functions:
Skills & Competencies:
· Thorough knowledge of WAN/LAN, network applications, remote and desktop applications and Windows Server Network.
· Extensive, practical hands on experience in Real Estate technology environment including administering IT to branch offices located nationwide.
· Advanced knowledge of technology in a Corporate environment and the ability to exercise sound judgment in the evaluation of the reasonableness of technology applications, security and disaster recovery especially as it relates to external compliance.
· Ability to research technology and consistently remain updated on technological issues, upgrades and solutions with the ability to exercise professional judgment and document conclusions and recommendations.
· Ability to handle and maintain sensitive information with the highest level of confidentiality.
· Organized, detail-oriented and flexible to handle a wide variety of assignments under deadline pressure.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to communicate effectively with all Company departments.
· Motivated and hard-working professional with commitment to continuous improvement.
· Ability to coordinate and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Self-starter and leader with ability to work within a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Education, Experience & Requirements:
Some travel to different property locations throughout the continuous United States.
HOW TO APPLY
NOTE: Our site does NOT accept DocX resumes and documents.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates.
Please supply the following details to help us respond faster to you and get the information to the client as quickly as possible.
Keep in mind we get hundreds of applicants.
We use the following details in the body of the email to quickly summarize for the client’s review along with your resume.
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see instructions above on how to apply to help us.
Connect with us on Linked In: www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel