THIS POSITION IS FILLED
Title: Recruiter (Production/Media/Entertainment/Tech)
Location: NY and either LA or SF is preferred
Duration: 3 month contract
We have an immediate need for a prolific and experienced Recruiter for a temporary project supporting hiring efforts Digital team. Currently, in a period of growth, we are actively seeking to bring in new team members who thrive in a high-tech, friendly, and collaborative environment. This is a temporary Contract position.
– Draw upon experience, best practices, exemplary interpersonal skills, and strong selling acumen to attract top talent, and quickly source pipeline of qualified, top-tier candidates
– Partner with Hiring Managers and Human Resources Business Partners throughout the talent acquisition process, creatively sourcing talent (as required), qualifying competency/culture fit, conducting reference checks, presenting offers and closing candidates
– Collaborate with internal TA Coordinators to provide a consistent, high-quality candidate experience; serve as an advocate for the candidate as needed, ensuring an appropriate cadence of touch points, diligent follow-up, and incorporating feedback and improving processes as required
– Leverage internal technology (ATS, CRM, video-interviewing), to enhance your personal efficacy; ensure accurate metrics tracking and reporting
– Ensure compliance with hiring policies, practices and Company values
– 5+ years of generalist recruiting experience
– Exemplary relationship builder who is consultative in nature and able to quickly form partnerships
– Proven negotiation ability—both externally with candidates—and also internally with senior-level and C-suite executives; skilled in the “art of the pushback”
– Demonstrated track record in high volume recruiting, with ability to balance multiple priorities and attract/close candidates for roles that draw from a competitive talent pool
– Knowledge of and proficiency with applicant tracking systems, recruiting technologies, Google mail/calendaring, and MS office suite
– Strong organization skills and project management acumen, with a keen detail-orientation
– Able to thrive and achieve results in a fast-paced, evolving environment
– Bachelors degree or equivalent training and experience
– Knowledge of federal, state and local laws governing employment policies and practices
– Must successfully complete background-check
– Blend of agency and corporate recruiting experience (start-up experience a plus)
– Prior experience recruiting in technology, editorial, video production, especially in the New York City and San Francisco / Silicon Valley areas
– Knowledge of Avature
HOW TO APPLY
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates.
Please supply the following details to help us respond faster to you and get the information to the client as quickly as possible. Keep in mind we get hundreds of applicants.
We use the following details in the body of the email to quickly summarize for the client’s review along with your resume.
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see instructions above on how to apply to help us.
Connect with us on Linked In: www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel