DKKD Staffing (Technology)
You will LOVE working for this company. Need HEAVY virtualization experience.
Systems Administrator (Linux, Apache, Web-based)- Culver City, Ca – FTE
Systems Administrator (Digital Media dept) – Culver City, Ca – NOT open to 3rd party vendors or sponsorship-
Looking for a System Administrator who will be primarily responsible for the maintenance of our digital media infrastructure.
• Set up, configure and maintain enterprise class web-based (Apache) and Middleware (Tomcat) systems
• Work with extended teams to determine infrastructure requirements and make architectural recommendations
• Support deployment and configuration of J2EE applications from development to production environments
• Monitor web/application environments for availability and performance, applying patches and updates
• Troubleshoot web/application issues, support help desk, take part in on-call pager rotation
• Maintain domain configuration and overall system security
• Perform system backups and recovery
• Perform daily support requests; user issues, setup user accounts etc.
Skills / Qualifications:
• 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
• Requires a bachelor’s degree in IT, MIS or related area
• Solid System Administration background in Linux and/or Solaris
• Demonstrated understanding of building, testing, and deploying applications on
Java Application servers required
• Technologies supported include but are not limited to: Apache HTTP Servers,
Tomcat, JBoss, PHP, Perl, MySQL, FTP, SSL encryption, web statistics and analytics, Wikis, Blogs, Forums, RSS, content management systems
• Familiarity with online media and sports industry a plus
Benefits: way fun company and perks
online app please