Our client’s Enterprise Services organization is seeking an Application Services Solutions Analyst to keep the business abreast of current state and trends in the changing Cloud landscape and use this knowledge to credibly qualify, position and architect hybrid Cloud solutions for internal customers.
The Application Services Solutions Analyst will have a firm understanding of Cloud best practices around architecture, security and storage to meet various customer needs. He/she will participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications, software and services on the Cloud platform. The incumbent candidate will be critical in establishing credibility and building deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customer organizations to enable them to be cloud advocates.
Additional Duties include:
• Understand business requirements and be able to translate them into technical requirements
• Design solutions for customers using the best mix of vendor-partner products through the creation of SOWs
• Collaborate directly with the Enterprise team to formulate and execute a strategy to exceed operational objectives and be responsible for all the technical aspects of the program.
• Conduct deep-dive “hands-on” education/training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering, or already using Cloud service
• Follow industry technology trends through self-study and formal training and share that knowledge with current and perspective customers & their users.
• Candidate is required to have a Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of relevant experience, 4 Years with Master’s (Appropriate combination of experience and education will be considered in lieu of the degree requirement)
• Must have experience overseeing all aspects of Cloud projects and a track record of identifying business opportunities and driving program success.
• History of relationship building skills and the ability to develop strong working partnerships
• The ideal candidate, will possess the Cloud technical expertise needed to lead the design, development and delivery of projects
• Certifications in AWS, Azure and Safe Agile is preferred
HOW TO APPLY
NOTE: Our site does NOT accept DocX resumes and documents.
Keep in mind we get hundreds of applicants.
Please supply the following details to help us respond faster to you and get the information to the client as quickly as possible.
We use the following details in the body of the email to quickly summarize for the client’s review along with your resume.
Resume tailored to the job description:
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see instructions above on how to apply to help us.