TITLE: AWS Architect
LOCATION: Remote (Must reside in the US)
DURATION: 6 months Could Be Extendable
HOURLY/SALARY: To be discussed
NOT open to Corp to Corp
Those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
DKKD Staffing does not sponsor and cannot support H1, EAD, TN, etc. No outside agencies, please.
Action Required: Please complete the Application & Job-related questions below. For fastest response, please send the answers to Di@DKKDstaffing.com
APPLICATION QUESTIONS (Please answer all questions)
JOB-RELATED SCREENING QUESTIONS/ JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Please provide your # of years of experience (per bullet/colon) and last year used. Elaborate if needed. If no experience, please indicate NA or none.
· Bachelor’s degree:
· 12+ years experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture, and networking:
· Experience in technology/software consulting or equivalent skills:
· Professional experience architecting/deploying/operating solutions built on AWS:
· Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries:
· Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud:
· Experience managing highly available data center operations with responsibility for infrastructure robustness, including networking, server hardware, and storage:
. Hands-on with VPC, Network and firewall design and setup, VPC peering options, and best practices:
. Hands-on with VPN design setup and configuration (establishing connectivity between AWS and On-premise):
· Scripting and/or programming experience with at least one scripting language (PowerShell, Ruby, Python, Bash):
· Experience with IAM, Active Directory, and ADFS:
· Exposure with DevOps, supporting CI/CD workloads:
. Exposure with System monitoring tools and alert resolution:
· Experience configuring, managing, or troubleshooting systems of scale:
Experience in containization solutions like docker, Kubernates, and serverless technologies
· Experience in Networking:
Connect with us on Linked In: www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see the instructions above on how to apply to help us.