Role: Azure Cloud Migration
Work Location: Las Vegas, NV (MUST WORK ONSITE. No remote)
Start date: Immediate availability
Duration: Tentatively 3 months contract to hire.
NOTE: Need a strong Data Engineer for this role and NOT an infrastructure consultant.
Hourly Pay: To be discussed
NOT open to Corp to Corp – NO 3rd party vendors – MUST work onsite – NO remote
Employment Requirement: “In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.”
DKKD Staffing’s recruiting team has been together for almost 20 years.
DKKD specializes in building IT teams from CIO/CTO/CISO to Helpdesk (Infrastructure & Applications) as well as staffing Human Resources, Internal Recruiters, F&A and Admins.
All job openings are available on www.DKKDstaffing.com and DKKD pays for placed referrals. Who else do You know looking for work?
• Experience in Cloud platform – Azure eco-system.
• Data Engineering/Development experience with Very Strong SQL
• Strong development hands on background in creating pipelines, data flows and complex data transformations and manipulations using ADF and PySpark with Databricks
• Hands on experience prepare complex SQL views, stored procs in Azure SQL DW and Hyperscale
• Experience working with different data storage options including Azure BLOB storage, ADLS Gen 1 and Gen 2 etc.
• Experience with Azure Data Factory
• Experience with Microsoft/Azure ETL solutions and business Intelligence technologies
• Past working experience on a fast paced and agile environment
• Perform ongoing monitoring, automation and refinement of data engineering solutions
• Experience working with an on-shore / off-shore model
• Build and meet project timelines and manage delivery commitments with proper communication to management
• Client facing experience in Onshore
When applying, please supply your years and level of experience per requirement.
HOW TO APPLY
NOTE: Our site does NOT accept DocX resumes and documents.
Keep in mind we get hundreds of applicants.
Please supply the following details to help us respond faster to you and get the information to the client as quickly as possible.
We use the following details in the body of the email to quickly summarize for the client’s review along with your resume.
Resume tailored to the job description:
Connect with us on Linked In: LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see instructions above on how to apply to help us.