TITLE:Big Data Dev
LOCATION: Remote (Must reside in the US)
DURATION: 12 Months, Contract to possible direct hire
HOURLY/SALARY: To be discussed
NOT open to Corp to Corp
Those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
DKKD Staffing does not sponsor and cannot support H1, EAD, TN, etc. No outside agencies please.
Action Required: Please complete the Application & Job-related questions below. For fastest response, please send the answers to Di@DKKDstaffing.com
APPLICATION QUESTIONS (Please answer all questions)
JOB-RELATED SCREENING QUESTIONS/ JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Please provide your # of years of experience (per bullet/colon) and last year used. Elaborate if needed. If no experience, please indicate NA or none.
|· Can deploy infrastructure on you own:
· Can setup CI/CD on their own:
· Is familiar with testing strategies:
· In depth knowledge of SQL and relational databases:
· Has exposure to other types of databases such as NoSQL:
· Understands enough about metadata and data governance:
· Strong Scala, Python and spark programming experience is a must:
· Experience with Apache Spark, HDFS, AWS:
· Experience in designing API:
· Extensive experience using programming languages to solve big data challenges:
· Fluent in structured and unstructured data, its management, and modern data transformation methodologies:
Connect with us on Linked In: www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
ALL DKKD JOBS: www.DKKDstaffing.com
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see the instructions above on how to apply to help us.