JOB TITLE: Lead Business Analyst (IT, G&A, SOX)
LOCATION: Thousand Oaks, Ca
HOURLY/ SALARY: To be discussed (NO C2C)
Those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Looking for BioTech/ Life Science/ Pharma IT Business Analysts with PM experience as well for Conejo Valley area clients.
LOCATION: Thousand Oaks – remote for now
DKKD Staffing just staffed 2 Directors if IT
Need a Business Analyst who knows ERP, G&A Systems and SOX. SOX will lessen with time as controls are put in place.
A Business Analyst who can talk IT/Systems/Data, even if core IT is not their core competency or skillset
We are seeking a Lead Business Systems Analyst to manage and oversee systems activity across the G&A function which includes Finance, Human Resources and Legal.
This role will partner with the business functions in G&A to provide project management, business analysis and technical support across the portfolio of G&A platforms.
In addition, this role will be responsible for ensuring G&A systems are compliant with all relevant company and governmental policies (e.g. SOX, GDPR).
Developing and maintaining trustworthy relationships with G&A business stakeholders will be a key responsibility, with the ability to be a self-starter and work independently or function within a matrixed team.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Manage projects to implement new functionality or update existing functionality for all G&A systems
• In partnership with the Business Systems owners support application release updates (e.g. ERP Acumitica, Adaptive Insights, Trinet, Crooze)
• Document functional requirements, perform business process analysis and fit-gap analysis across the G&A Systems portfolio
• Manage the G&A Application Portfolio through the entire product lifecycle – license management, product support, training, data integrations, UAT, continual improvement and potential retirement
• Test new solutions and fixes to existing platforms and perform post-resolution follow-up to ensure problems and incidents have been adequately resolved
• Maintain and mature Company IT compliance program in support of SOX, Sunshine Act Reporting, information security and data privacy
• Oversee ITGC elements of SOX compliance including coordination with internal and external auditors on quarterly and annual reviews. Act as a subject matter expert for SOX compliance and controls within the IT department.
• Assist with creating and maintaining IT policies, procedures, and systems to ensure regulatory compliance requirements are being met
• Perform IT Risk Assessments across the G&A Systems environment and identify gaps where business units may need to consider additional investment to mitigate risk areas
• Collaborate with the Director of Corporate IT to help maintain a robust information security program to protect the privacy and confidentiality of company data within G&A systems
• Network within the G&A business functions to identify new technologies, techniques, business processes, vendors to support the Company’s mission.
• Ensure alignment with the company’s set of IT Guiding Principles on how systems are selected, implemented and governed
If you feel you fit, I need total years of experience per skill set AND last year used per line item.
Elaborate as needed to beat the competition applying for this.
– Knows IT SOX controls inside and out:
– Experience working with internal and external SOX Auditors:
– Capable of Conducting walk-throughs for Change Management, SDLCs, Operational Controls and IT General Controls:
– ERP Cloud experience – Finance side (e.g. Acumitica, MS Dynamics):
– HRIS experience:
– Vendor Management for multiple Financial and HR applications including user services and features agreements:
– Strong Business Relationship Management:
– A Business partner for all G&A applications:
– Life Sciences/BioTech experience a MAJOR plus. -e.g. Sunshine Act Reporting/Agg Spend:
– Reports to (Director IT):
– Data Management experience for data flowing to and from G&A systems:
– Experience with these systems a plus – Acumitica, Adaptive Insights, Crooze:
These technologies include
• ERP Systems, Financial Reporting & Planning, Human Capital Management, Contract Management
• Extensive Cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) Infrastructure support experience within the Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry
• Competence with flowchart, data mapping tools and procedures (e.g. Visio, OmniGraffle)
• Deep knowledge of regulated environments and impact on systems change or deployment (e.g. SOX, Sunshine Act, GDPR)
• Vendor management experience is a plus
Professional Attributes, Skills and Education
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or a related discipline, ten years or more of solid, diverse work experience in IT, or the equivalent in education and work experience
• Project management skills and focus on delivery of results
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to conduct research into systems issues and competing Corporate IT product offerings
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
• Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
• Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced working environment
• Strong customer service orientation
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Thorough understanding of best practices in COBIT, SDLC and ITIL frameworks
HOW TO APPLY
NOTE: Our site does NOT accept DocX resumes and documents.
Keep in mind we get hundreds of applicants.
Please supply the following details to help us respond faster to you and get the information to the client as quickly as possible.
We use the following details in the body of the email to quickly summarize for the client’s review along with your resume.
Resume tailored to the job description:
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see instructions above on how to apply to help us.
To view all our job openings, go to www.DKKDStaffing.com