NOTE: Please help us by completing the Application & Job-Related questions below. We get hundreds of applicants. For fastest response, please send the answers & resume to Di@DKKDstaffing.com
Background/ Drug/ Vaccine Check Disclaimer: (each company is different)
DIRECT HIRE – NOT open to Corp to Corp
Those authorized to work in US encouraged to apply.
DKKD Staffing does not sponsor. No outside agencies please.
TITLE: Business Intelligence Data Engineer
LOCATION: Tulsa, Oklahoma or Los Angeles, CA by LAX (Client might be open to 100% remote and/or paying for relocation)
HIERARCHY: Reports to Director BI/Data that DKKD Staffed
SIZE OF STAFF: none
SALARY: to be discussed
We are looking for Business Intelligence Data Engineers with skill and experience connecting to diverse data sources and transforming data to prepare it for multiple business uses. This is in support of the company’s strategy to derive value from data for decision making and operational efficiencies. Key skills and technologies are:
The primary purpose of this position is responsibility for programming, testing, implementing, supporting, and maintaining business intelligence and analytics reporting and automations. Candidates will have the opportunity to work with the data pipelines, data platforms, and business intelligence models. This position relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Development – 50%
Specific duties will include:
○ Create reports and dashboards in DOMO that provide key kpi reporting to business teams, automate manual processes, and help the business make data driven decisions.
○ Data Extraction and Analysis: Connect to diverse data sources and perform data analysis to determine if data is suitable for needs.
○ Development of automated data pipelines to extract, cleanse, and transform data for intended business use.
○ Development of automated processes to consolidate diverse sources of similar data into a single source of truth for company (e.g. reservations, rentals, NPS, etc.).
○ Model and publish data sets for users to access through reporting and business intelligence technologies.
handling the product.
accountable within the framework of the product.
teams and acts as the one voice back to Professional Services on technology related
items when decisions need to be made.
rooms” together when necessary.
owner(s), User Groups, and Peak Usage Times. Technical Support – 35%
Action Required: Please complete the Application & Job-related questions below. For fastest response, please answers to Di@DKKDstaffing.com
APPLICATION QUESTIONS (Please answer all questions)
o If not US Citizen or GC, do you require sponsorship at any time, or will you in the future?
JOB-RELATED SCREENING QUESTIONS
Please provide your # of years of experience (per bullet/colon) and last year used. Elaborate if needed. If no experience, please indicate NA or none.
Education Requirements: Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field ○ 5 years’ experience can be substituted for degree:
Connect with us on Linked In: www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
ALL DKKD JOBS: www.DKKDstaffing.com
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see the instructions above on how to apply to help us.