TITLE: Cloud & Critical Program Security Architect
DURATION: 07/07/2020 to 12/31/2020
INTERVIEW PROCESS: Skype interview is mandatory: Please provide skype ID
CITIZENSHIP: Only USC, GC
Cloud Security Architecture – define and document security control requirements, including application deployment patterns using security architecture best practices.
· Security review of Cloud platform, services and application architecture
· Security guidance and expertise for all Cloud platforms
Critical Programs Support – working directly with application teams to review their architecture, recommend and/or approve designs and/or platform services which align with security best-practices and standards. Document solutions as needed.
· Develop repeatable security design patterns for application architecture
· Act as a consultant and interface with application team stakeholders to perform security architecture reviews of Cloud architecture and services
· Security risk assessments for proposed Cloud solutions
Cloud Security Controls – using industry standards and best practices, identify, document and build controls via automation to enforce policy compliance across our Cloud environments.
· Define, develop and maintain security guardrails for all Cloud platforms
· Identify use-cases for automation based on security risk
· Publish controls requirements based on classification and/or regulatory rqmts
· Research and evaluate security technology, products and solutions for optimal security controls deployment and management across CSPs
Skills / Qualifications:
· Should have 8+ years of working knowledge and experience with standard security solutions and architectures.
· Should have 5+ years of working knowledge and experience with Cloud technologies, including experience with security controls automation.
· Should have a working knowledge of application architectures, web architectures, databases, network and integration patterns.
· Solid communication skills (leading, influencing), verbal and written.
HOW TO APPLY
NOTE: Our site does NOT accept DocX resumes and documents.
Keep in mind we get hundreds of applicants.
Please supply the following details to help us respond faster to you and get the information to the client as quickly as possible.
We use the following details in the body of the email to quickly summarize for the client’s review along with your resume.
Resume tailored to the job description:
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see instructions above on how to apply to help us.