TITLE: Cyber Security Architect
LOCATION: Remote (Must reside in the US)
DURATION: 6 Months but extendable or contract to possible direct hire
HOURLY/SALARY: To be discussed
NOT open to Corp to Corp
Those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
DKKD Staffing does not sponsor and cannot support H1, EAD, TN, etc. No outside agencies, please.
Action Required: Please complete the Application & Job-related questions below. For fastest response, please send the answers to Di@DKKDstaffing.com
APPLICATION QUESTIONS (Please answer all questions)
JOB-RELATED SCREENING QUESTIONS/ JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Please provide your # of years of experience (per bullet/colon) and last year used. Elaborate if needed. If no experience, please indicate NA or none.
• Experienced with base application compliance using NIST SP 800-53, FedRAMP, and ISO27001:
• Experienced advising and consulting on IAM requirements and controls:
• Expertise in manual exploitation and mitigating security findings not limited to but including OWASP Top 10 and SANS 25:
• Experience in Mobile application security assessment for Android and IOS platforms:
• Experience in White/Grey/ Black tests. Social Engineering, Vulnerability Detection, and Remediation:
• Perform source code analysis using tools HP Fortify, Checkmarx, IBM Source, Veracode, CAST:
• Performed Industry-standard vulnerability severity and risk ranking using CWE, CVSS:
• Experience with IAM domains and hands-on experience implementing SailPoint IdentityNow, OKTA, Java/j2ee:
• Exposure to PAM platforms like CyberArk / Beyond Trust:
• Threat modeling the new features and design controls to ensure web & mobile applications are secure:
• Provide security proficiency in authentication, authorization, audit, secure storage, encryption, input validation, and secure databases communication:
• Review application architecture and make recommendations to improve the enterprise security posture Integrate assessments with the SDLC and project management cycles:
• Experienced in implementing security automation and familiarity working with the global security community:
• Degrees, certifications/training – Bachelor’s Degree:
Connect with us on Linked In: www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
ALL DKKD JOBS: www.DKKDstaffing.com
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see the instructions above on how to apply to help us.