TITLE: Data Engineer
LOCATION: Las Vegas, NV
DURATION: 3 Months, Contract to potential direct hire
HOURLY/SALARY: To be discussed
Background check MANDATORY
NOT open to Corp to Corp
Those authorized to work in US encouraged to apply.
DKKD Staffing does not sponsor and cannot support H1, EAD, TN, etc. No outside agencies please.
NOTE: Please email application questions and job questions to Di@DKKDstaffing.com
JOB SCREENING QUESTIONS: Please provide your # of years of experience (per bullet/colon) and last year used. Elaborate if needed. If no experience, please indicate NA or none.
• Lead, develop and execute production-grade data integration and engineering code end-to-end through vision, definition, development, deployment, and sustainment.
• Partner with Product Management to ensure data design, engineering and implementation is in accordance with design intention and meets business needs.
• Create technical design documentation in adherence to business, source system, target system, and solution architecture requirements.
• Work with technology leadership to identify, implement new technologies and techniques that can improve our overall platform performance and ultimate customer experience.
• Analyze product tradeoffs and deliver simple and intuitive products that just work.
• Develop and maintain relationships with diverse teams spanning all organizational levels to effectively articulate technology solutions and gain trust and buy-in.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
• Azure ADLS/Synapse
• Azure ADF and Databricks
• Azure DevOps
• Also, expertise with SQL, ETL, Data warehouse, and data modeling
• Other desired skills – Teradata, DataStage, Python
• Previous experience with data warehouse integration and data engineering using real-time messaging, batch ETL/ELT, etc. in the data management discipline.
• Previous working experience using cloud environments and various cloud services.
• Previous experience using various scripting tools and programming languages and experience working in a DevOps culture.
• Experience in Azure Technologies is preferred
• Previous experience working in the hospitality industry.
Connect with us on Linked In: www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
ALL DKKD JOBS: www.DKKDstaffing.com
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see instructions above on how to apply to help us.