TITLE: Database Engineer/Business Intelligence Services Sr. Manager
LOCATION: Newport Beach, CA with some remote flexibility
DURATION: This is an FTE/ Direct Hire position
SALARY: To be discussed and bonus options available
HIERARCHY: Report to CTO
STAFF: Currently 4 Direct reports
HOURS OF OPERATION: On Call to manage as needed
NOT open to Corp to Corp
Those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
DKKD Staffing does not sponsor and cannot support H1, EAD, TN, etc. No outside agencies, please.
In this role, you will be providing management with the team responsible for the design, maintenance and administration of the organization’s database servers. The candidate should have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Our professional organization seeks a qualified candidate who performs well under pressure, prioritizes effectively, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
· Looking for a partner in this role and not necessarily somebody who expects to manage budgets, etc.
· Somebody who can manage this role and the team. Develop the people and hire.
· Willing to hire somebody based on experience and personality vs having everything (i.e. if you don’t have Domo, the client is willing to train).
· 60% hands-on/ 40% managerial
· Hours of operation can be crazy. It’s like a start-up, but it isn’t one. CTO is looking to streamline this and have this role help put some processes in place for rotation, etc.
· This is a very critical role for the company. If the system goes down, the <500 call center people can’t work.
· Need somebody strong BI and Data
· Looking for a mature, upbeat, positive partner
Action Required: Please complete the Application & Job-related questions below. For the fastest response, please send the answers to Di@DKKDstaffing.com
APPLICATION QUESTIONS (Please answer all questions)
· Best Contact Info:
· Your Linked In:
· Where do you live and your desired geographical location:
· Why looking for a new job:
· Availability for interviews and a new job:
· Are you open to relocation if required:
· Do you have an active Passport:
· Are you open to travel if needed:
· Are you authorized to work in the US (Please indicate US, Green Card, or Other):
o Do you require sponsorship at any time, or will you in the future?
· Salary Expectations: (I need a range) $
· Sizes of staff overseen and their titles: (include # of direct reports)
· Budgetary Responsibility: $
· Education/Certs/Degrees: (also indicate which certs are active)
· Who Referred You/ How Did You Hear About Job/ DKKD Staffing:
JOB-RELATED SCREENING QUESTIONS/ JOB REQUIREMENTS:
NOTE: Please provide your # of years of experience (per bullet/colon) and last year used. Elaborate if needed. If no experience, please indicate NA or none.
· 60% hands-on/ 40% managerial:
· BI/Business Intelligence:
· Manage the team responsible for maintenance and administration of the organization’s Development, QA, and Production database servers:
· Oversee complete database object creation, migration, data integrity, and data recovery projects of high complexity:
· Manage, architect and create database replication architecture, HA/DR, and implement database security:
· Act as a primary knowledge leader in the department, mentor employees, and take ownership in planning and execution of team and company projects and initiatives:
· Discover and implement processes to streamline business operations:
· Ability to be on call for the batch-related processes (Microsoft SQL\ SSIS\Informatica\Roboftp) that happen nightly for our collections and reporting data:
Connect with us on Linked In: www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see the instructions above on how to apply to help us.