TITLE: Delivery Lead
LOCATION: Las Vegas, NV (Only local candidates)
DURATION: 6 Months, Contract to possible direct hire
HOURLY/SALARY: To be discussed
Delivery Lead who will be responsible for leading a large, complex program with multiple workstreams
• Responsible for the project plan, dependencies, budget, structure, schedule, and staffing requirements for the delivery organization.
• Considers ‘the bigger picture when making decisions.
• Manages the project teams, plans activities and monitors progress and ensures all project deliverables are provided using best practices and are of an appropriate quality.
• Has very strong communication skills (all types) to lead and influence project teams and clients.
NOT open to Corp to Corp
Those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
DKKD Staffing does not sponsor and cannot support H1, EAD, TN, etc. No outside agencies, please.
Action Required: Please complete the Application & Job-related questions below. For fastest response, please send the answers to Di@DKKDstaffing.com
APPLICATION QUESTIONS (Please answer all questions)
JOB-RELATED SCREENING QUESTIONS/ JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Please provide your # of years of experience (per bullet/colon) and last year used. Elaborate if needed. If no experience, please indicate NA or none.
Technology Experience Desired
• Hands-on delivery experience related to various I&D technologies; such as big data, data migration/ingestion, reporting & visualization, Azure or AWS or GCP cloud services, Artificial Intelligence, etc.:
• Background in development, technical lead, or solution architecture to lead complex I&D projects:
• Ability to conduct technical analysis of the solution and speak technically to teams and clients:
• Experience in modern, fast-paced delivery methods, Agile delivery methodology, and managing distributed delivery across on/offshore is required:
Connect with us on Linked In: www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
ALL DKKD JOBS: www.DKKDstaffing.com
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see the instructions above on how to apply to help us.