Please see the Application and Job-Related questions below.
Standard Background/ Drug/ Vaccine Check Disclaimer: (each company is different)
· If selected, there might be a background check that includes a drug screen (usually 4-panel-excluding marijuana) and sometimes credit checks for financial clients.
· Most companies might also have a vaccine mandate, so once hired, we (or the client) will ask for proof of vaccination if required. If you are not vaccinated, we/they might ask you to work with them on a religious or medical exemption if necessary.
TITLE: Enterprise Applications Analyst
LOCATION: * This position will be 100% remote to start and then may shift to a hybrid work schedule with some days remote and some days in the office (Billerica, MA or Nashua, NH). *
SALARY: To be discussed
Citizenship: Applicants must be either a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, legal permanent resident, asylee, refugee or must be eligible to apply for and obtain the appropriate export control license from the U.S. Departments of State or Commerce
NOT open to Corp to Corp
Those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
DKKD Staffing does not sponsor and cannot support H1, EAD, TN, etc.
No outside agencies, please.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
We are looking for an Enterprise Applications Analyst to join our growing team. The hire will be responsible for managing Enterprise level Engineering applications. The Applications Analyst will support our business in implementations, migrations, upgrades, maintenance, and day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate is experienced in, but not limited to, managing Solidworks PDM Professional, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Fisheye. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting multiple teams, systems, and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing and designing our company’s Engineering toolset to support our next generation of products.
We are looking for a candidate with 3+ years of experience in a similar role and who has attained a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or related experience.
Having experience using the following software/tools is a bonus:
Action Required: Please complete the Application & Job-related questions below. For fastest response, please answers to Di@DKKDstaffing.com
APPLICATION QUESTIONS (Please answer all questions)
· Best Contact Info:
· Your Linked In:
· Where do you live and your desired geographical location:
· Why looking for a new job:
· Availability for interviews and a new job:
· Willing to work 100% on-site or hybrid:
· Are you open to relocation if required:
· Do you have an active passport if needed for the job:
· Are you open to travel if needed:
· Are you authorized to work in the US (Please indicate US, Green Card, or Other):
o If not US Citizen or GC, do you require sponsorship at any time, or will you in the future?
· Salary Expectations: (We need a range) $
· Sizes of staff overseen and their titles: (include # of direct reports)
· Budgetary Responsibility: $
· Education/Certs/Degrees: (also indicate which certs are active)
· Who Referred You/ How Did You Hear About Job/ DKKD Staffing:
JOB-RELATED SCREENING QUESTIONS/ JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Please provide your # of years of experience (per bullet/colon) and last year used/ worked on. Elaborate if needed. If no experience, please indicate NA or none.
Connect with us on Linked In: www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
ALL DKKD JOBS: www.DKKDstaffing.com
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see the instructions above on how to apply to help us.