NOTE:Please help us by completing the Application & Job-Related questions below. We get hundreds of applicants. For fastest response, please send the answers & resume toDi@DKKDstaffing.com
Background/ Drug/ Vaccine Check Disclaimer:(each company is different)
If selected, there might be a background check that includes a drug screen (usually 4-panel-excluding marijuana) and sometimes credit checks for financial clients.
Most companies might also have a vaccine mandate, so once hired, we (or the client) will ask for proof of vaccination if required. If you are not vaccinated, we/they might ask you to work with them on a religious or medical exemption if necessary.
TITLE: Front End Developer (Sr.)
LOCATION: Remote (Must reside in the US)
HEADQUARTERS: Culver City, CA
DURATION: Direct Hire
SALARY: To be discussed
NOT open to Corp to Corp
Those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
DKKD Staffing does not sponsor and cannot support H1, EAD, TN, etc. No outside agencies please.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
Self-directed with proficiency in Data Visualization and Functional Interactions.
Super excited about building innovative products in large, messy Trillion dollar industries that are ripe for disruption.
Motivated to understand business objectives in features being built before building
We do not care where you went to school.
We do not care about what degree you have.
We care about what you’ve done and what you can do.
High Level Expectations:
● Manage your own deadlines and deliverables via Jira – we do not have dedicated project managers
● Drive and implement engineering decisions with a tight cross-functional team
● Partner with CEO, product, engineering, and support to iterate on features from conception thru launch and drive adoption from merchants, vendors and internal teams.
● Responsible for understanding and resolving all reliability concerns for product code
● Shared ownership of code. Work in pairs (when needed) and participate in code reviews with other engineers
● Collaborative mindset and team spirit, ability to mentor / co-work with fellow developers
Day to Day Responsibilities:
● Owning assigned platform features from conception to delivery to support
● Consume 1st & 3rd party APIs
● Organizing tasks via Jira
● Work with internal and external embedded software interfaces to maintain synchronous look and feel across experiences.
● Build effective, functional Frontends using reusable styled components in React
● Ensuring cross-compatibility between browsers, devices, and locations
● Interactively sharing progress to stakeholders
● Operate in a startup environment with empowered, accountable team culture
ACTION: Please complete the Application & Job-related questions below. For fastest response, please send the answers to Di@DKKDstaffing.com
APPLICATION QUESTIONS (Please answer all questions)
Best Contact Info:
Your Linked In: Where do you live and your desired geographical location:
Why looking for a new job:
Availability for interviews and a new job:
Are you open to relocation if required:
Available to work 100% onsite or hybrid:
Do you have an active Passport:
Are you open to travel as needed:
Are you authorized to work in US (Please indicate US, Green Card or Other):
Do you require sponsorship at any time or will you in the future?
Salary Expectations: (We need a range) $
Sizes of staff overseen and their titles: (include # of direct reports)
Education/Certs/Degrees:(please indicate which certs are active)
Who Referred You/ How Did You Hear About Job/ DKKD Staffing: