Employment Requirement: “In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.”
NOTE: Smoke free environment. We will test for nicotine within the last 30 days.
DKKD Staffing’s recruiting team has been together for almost 20 years.
DKKD specializes in building IT teams from CIO/CTO/CISO to Helpdesk (Infrastructure & Applications) as well as staffing Human Resources, Internal Recruiters, F&A and Admins.
All job openings are available on www.DKKDstaffing.com and DKKD pays for placed referrals. Who do You know looking for work?
Title: Help Desk Analyst Support Technician
Location: Ventura, CA
Salary: to be discussed
Industry: Healthcare Software
Position Overview: Under general supervision, interfaces with computer and telecommunications system customers and provides capabilities, training, support services, technical support, and knowledge to facilitate customer (end-user) computing.
• High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
• One (1) year healthcare experience in related role
• Two (2) years customer service in related role
• Proficient with Microsoft technologies with a proven ability to troubleshoot
• Proficient with Network technologies with a proven ability to troubleshoot
• Basic understanding of Active Directory
• Working knowledge of Windows systems monitoring and trouble shooting
• Understanding of TCPIP, DHCP, DNS
• Strong communication and documentation skills
• A+ Certification
• Network + Certification
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
• Previous software support experience with Allscripts, Meditech and PatientKeeper
HOW TO APPLY
NOTE: Our site does NOT accept DocX resumes and documents.
Keep in mind we get hundreds of applicants.
Please supply the following details to help us respond faster to you and get the information to the client as quickly as possible.
We use the following details in the body of the email to quickly summarize for the client’s review along with your resume.
Resume tailored to the job description:
Connect with us on Linked In: www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see instructions above on how to apply to help us.