TITLE: Implementation Engineer (IAM)
LOCATION: Remote – Must reside in the US
DURATION: 3 Months, Contract to possible direct hire
HOURLY/SALARY: To be discussed
NOT open to Corp to Corp
Those authorized to work in US encouraged to apply.
DKKD Staffing does not sponsor and cannot support H1, EAD, TN, etc. No outside agencies please.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
• Participate in the implementation of new information security technologies or integration of existing technologies, including initial configuration, installation, change management and operational handoff.
• Provide Tier I technical support of information security technologies, providing problem analysis and resolution in a timely manner.
• Using manual and automated processes, ensuring adherence to all responsible information security technologies and frameworks to established design and configuration standards.
• Execute system tuning and make recommendations for improvements.
• Monitor information security systems using enterprise class monitoring systems, proactively identify potential issues and exercise appropriate responses to events ensuring availability of the environment.
Action Required: Please complete the Application & Job-related questions below. For fastest response, please send the answers to Di@DKKDstaffing.com
APPLICATION QUESTIONS (Please answer all questions)
JOB-RELATED SCREENING QUESTIONS/ JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Please provide your # of years of experience (per bullet/colon) and last year used. Elaborate if needed. If no experience, please indicate NA or none.
JOB DESCRIPTION/JOB REQUIREMENTS:
|• Hands-on knowledge or experience with multiple IAM solutions such as NetIQ Identity Vault, SailPoint Identity, Okta, Ping Identity etc:
• Understanding of directory services (Active Directory, LDAP, Azure AD etc):
• Understanding and experience in federation, SSL, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, and identity governance and administration (IGA) technologies:
• Understanding and working experience with MITRE ATT&CK Framework:
• Understanding of IAM frameworks, practices, systems, and controls:
• Understanding of privileged access management solutions such as CyberArk, Thycotic, etc:
• Understanding of multi-factor authentication (MFA) solutions and technologies:
• Experience with Linux and Windows platforms:
• Candidate encouraged to hold one or more of the following security certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), any GIAC certification or ISACA certifications:
• Years of Experience: 10+:
Connect with us on Linked In: www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
ALL DKKD JOBS: www.DKKDstaffing.com
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see instructions above on how to apply to help us.