TITLE: Implementation Engineer
LOCATION: Remote (Must reside in the US)
DURATION: 3 Months, Contract to possible direct hire
HOURLY/SALARY: To be discussed
NOT open to Corp to Corp
Those authorized to work in US are encouraged to apply.
DKKD Staffing does not sponsor and cannot support H1, EAD, TN, etc. No outside agencies, please.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
• Participate in the implementation of new information security technologies or integration of existing technologies, including initial configuration, installation, change management and operational handoff.
• Provide Tier I technical support of information security technologies, providing problem analysis and resolution in a timely manner.
• Using manual and automated processes, ensuring adherence to all responsible information security technologies and frameworks to established design and configuration standards.
• Execute system tuning and make recommendations for improvements.
• Monitor information security systems using enterprise-class monitoring systems, proactively identify potential issues, and exercise appropriate responses to events ensuring availability of the environment.
Action Required: Please complete the below Application & Job-related questions
APPLICATION QUESTIONS (Please answer all questions)
JOB-RELATED SCREENING QUESTIONS/ JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Please provide your # of years of experience (per bullet/colon) and last year used. Elaborate if needed. If no experience, please indicate NA or non
• Knowledge of the manufacturing services industry:
• Identity-oriented security certifications (e.g. CIAM, CIGE, CIMP, CAMS, etc.):
• Systems Operator Certifications (e.g. CCNA, RHCE, MCSE, etc.):
• Security Operator certifications (e.g. OSCP, CISSP, etc.):
Connect with us on Linked In: www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
ALL DKKD JOBS: www.DKKDstaffing.com
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see the instructions above on how to apply to help us.