NO 3rd PARTY VENDORS/ NO Corp to Corp. Cannot support EAD, Visa, H1, etc.
Must live and work locally.
Employment Requirement: “In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.”
DKKD Staffing’s recruiting team has been together for almost 20 years.
DKKD specializes in building IT teams from CIO/CTO/CISO to Helpdesk (Infrastructure & Applications) as well as staffing Human Resources, Internal Recruiters, F&A and Admins.
All job openings are available on www.DKKDstaffing.com and DKKD pays for placed referrals. Who do You know looking for work?
Title: IT Jenkins and Guidewire Consultant
Location: Woodland Hills, Ca
Duration: Contract approximately 6 months
Hourly pay/ Salary: To be discussed
The IT Jenkins and Guidewire consultant must have a strong experience in Jenkins and Guidewire applications. The IT Consultant must be able to work with application developers and other technologists to troubleshoot issues with pre-production and production systems and handle day-to-day requests for support. The IT Consultant should be able to collaborate and work with a team of experienced Software Deployment engineers and Middleware administrators.
MUST HAVE Skills:
– Broad IT experience of 7-10 years working within a large enterprise on implementation initiatives with Strong Jenkins and Guidewire experience.
– Strong knowledge in CI/CD .
– Good in Linux Administration and Windows Server Administration.
– Strong experience in managing a Release management projects and managing project critical timelines
– Ability to troubleshoot difficult technical issues and coordinate with multiple teams
– Diagnostic tools – familiarity with tools used to troubleshoot issues with Java applications
– Jenkins and Guidewire experience
Degrees, certifications/training: Bachelors Degree/Jenkins certification (preferred but not mandatory)
Industry expertise: IT Infrastructure, Jenkins and Guidewire (preferred but not mandatory)
Other soft skills/aptitude REQUIRED:
– Good communication skills, both verbal and written
– Good organizational skills
– Self-starter with good work ethic
– Able to lead teams
– A willingness to ask questions and search for answers
HOW TO APPLY
NOTE: Our site does NOT accept DocX resumes and documents.
Keep in mind we get hundreds of applicants, so you need to stand out amongst them.
Please supply the following details to help us respond faster to you and get the information to the client as quickly as possible.
We use the following details in the body of the email to quickly summarize for the client’s review along with your resume.
Resume tailored to the job description:
Connect with us on Linked In: LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see instructions above on how to apply to help us.