TITLE: Mainframe Engineer
LOCATION: Remote (Must reside in the US)
DURATION: 24 up to 26 Months, Contract to possible direct hire
HOURLY/SALARY: To be discussed
NOT open to Corp to Corp
Those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
DKKD Staffing does not sponsor and cannot support H1, EAD, TN, etc. No outside agencies, please.
Detailed job responsibilities:
• Resources experienced in AMAPS 325 (Top Priority).
• Knowledgeable in the functional capabilities of the application.
• Experienced in the technical support of the application.
• Experienced in mainframe support, including COBOL, IMS, and JCL.
• Excellent analytic skills.
• Able to assist with periodic training on functional capabilities and associated technical requirements
• Available to assist with, as needed, technical support activities
• Able to troubleshoot user questions on system behaviors
Action Required: Please complete the Application & Job-related questions below. For fastest response, please send the answers to Di@DKKDstaffing.com
APPLICATION QUESTIONS (Please answer all questions)
JOB-RELATED SCREENING QUESTIONS/ JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Please provide your # of years of experience (per bullet/colon) and last year used. Elaborate if needed. If no experience, please indicate NA or none.
Connect with us on Linked In: www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
ALL DKKD JOBS: www.DKKDstaffing.com
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see the instructions above on how to use them to help us.