TITLE: Managing Enterprise Architect
LOCATION: Valencia, CA (Local people only. NO remote)
DURATION: possible 3 month contract to hire
HOURLY/SALARY: To be discussed
NOT OPEN TO CORP TO CORP
WHEN APPLYING: please provide years and level of experience per the requirements, preferred and certs, licenses and degrees.
DKKD has placed many people at this company
NOT open to Corp to Corp – NO 3rd party vendors – MUST work onsite – NO remote
Employment Requirement: “In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.”
DKKD Staffing’s recruiting team has been together for almost 20 years.
DKKD specializes in building IT teams from CIO/CTO/CISO to Helpdesk (Infrastructure & Applications) as well as staffing Human Resources, Internal Recruiters, F&A and Admins.
All job openings are available on www.DKKDstaffing.com and DKKD pays for placed referrals. Who do You know looking for work?
• 15+ years in the IT industry with 10+ years of Software development and 5+ years of DevOps Architect experience.
• Leadership and strategy experience required.
• Strong knowledge and expertise of DevOps and Agile practices including CI/CD pipeline, Toolchain, CI/CD practices.
• Diverse technology stack and architecture expertise including- .NET, Java/Open source stack, Cloud (Azure, AWS), Microservices, middleware and package solutions.
• End-to-End DevOps experience a must, from Coding practices to deployment and release at enterprise scale.
• Experience with tools and technologies, not limited to – Jenkins, Git, Maven, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB, MySQL, Cassandra, Selenium, Chef, Puppet etc.
• Develop tool integrations and metrics dashboard that allow for end to end traceability for application development.
• Create auditable solutions for builds and deployments, in partnership with Enterprise Release Manager.
• Provide technical expertise in regard to tools development to enable Enterprise scale automation.
• Formulate strategy to identify application dependencies across multiple applications.
• Able to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
• Represent DevOps practices across portfolios and be accountable for DevOps outcome
HOW TO APPLY
NOTE: Our site does NOT accept DocX resumes and documents.
Keep in mind we get hundreds of applicants.
Please supply the following details to help us respond faster to you and get the information to the client as quickly as possible.
We use the following details in the body of the email to quickly summarize for the client’s review along with your resume.
Resume tailored to the job description:
Connect with us on Linked In: LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see instructions above on how to apply to help us.