JOB TITLE: .NET WPF Developer
Employment Requirement: “In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.”
DKKD Staffing’s recruiting team has been together for almost 20 years.
DKKD specializes in building IT teams from CIO/CTO/CISO to Helpdesk (Infrastructure & Applications) as well as staffing Human Resources, Internal Recruiters, F&A and Admins.
All job openings are available on www.DKKDstaffing.com and DKKD pays for placed referrals. Who else do You know looking for work?
Role: .NET WPF Developer
Work Location: Universal City, CA
Duration – 3 months possible contract to hire
• Expertise in developing applications using technologies such as C#, .NET, WPF,
• Expertise in SQL coding on SQL Server, Oracle or Teradata and RDBMS concepts
• Nice to have skills:
• Collaborate with business teams to clarify requirements and business needs.
• Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis, according to commitments made to stakeholders and management.
• Utilize an object-oriented software lifecycle methodology and serves as a mentor for Application Developers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Behavioral Competencies:
• Ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
• Willing to work in Onsite-Offshore model
HOW TO APPLY
NOTE: Our site does NOT accept DocX resumes and documents.
Keep in mind we get hundreds of applicants.
Please supply the following details to help us respond faster to you and get the information to the client as quickly as possible.
We use the following details in the body of the email to quickly summarize for the client’s review along with your resume.
Resume tailored to the job description:
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see instructions above on how to apply to help us.