NOTE: Please help us by completing the Application & Job-Related questions below. We get hundreds of applicants. For fastest response, please send the answers & resume to Di@DKKDstaffing.com
Background/ Drug/ Vaccine Check Disclaimer: (each company is different)
NOT open to Corp to Corp
Those authorized to work in US are encouraged to apply.
DKKD Staffing cannot not sponsor and cannot support H1, EAD, TN, etc.
No outside agencies please.
TITLE: Network Administrator II – Windows/VMware/M365 (2 roles – tell a friend)
LOCATION: Inglewood, CA (Hybrid to start (3 days onsite, 2 remote) with more remote after training and orientation)
SALARY: To be discussed
ABOUT THE TEAM:
“The team is very collaborative, tight, friendly, and professional. Extensive peer review process within the team prior to Configuration Control Board submission. The senior admins enjoy the training and mentoring role. We insist on formal training (Global Knowledge, Skillsoft) on company time with no other responsibilities interfering with that training. Our reputation is great and we want admins on our team who will help continue that tradition”.
We have an immediate opening for a Systems Administrator – Windows/VMware/M365. This is more than a helpdesk/ desktop role.
• Support the VMware and Windows environment.
• M365 user administration.
• Build, maintain and monitor ESXi hosts and Windows servers.
• Capacity review and planning for Windows server and VMware environments.
• Implementing ESXi and Windows server patches and upgrades.
• Microsoft Exchange Online server Administration – create and manage mailboxes and distribution lists.
• Manage Okta including setting up SAML/SSO/Provisioning
• Create system as-built documentation.
• Troubleshoot and remediate all issues relating to the M365 and VMware environments.
• Four or more years of experience managing VMware and Windows systems in a hands-on technical capacity.
• In-depth knowledge of virtualization system technologies, specifically VMware VSphere and VCenter (HA and vMotion).
• In-depth knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2 and later.
• In-depth knowledge of M365 Sharepoint and Teams user administration.
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
• Experience in supporting solutions with high availability and disaster recovery.
• Experience in real-time system monitoring.
• Knowledge of Microsoft system and application technologies and Active Directory.
• Familiarity with scripting and PowerShell.
• Backup and Restore experience.
• Communications skills (English, written and oral).
• Excellent customer service skills.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS:
• MS Sharepoint, Teams, M365 administration
• Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
• Active Directory
• VMware vCenter 5.0+
• In depth understanding of DNS, DHCP, DFS, GPO
• Powershell scripting
• Self-starter. Learns and adapts quickly.
• Team working skills.
• Solar Winds NPM and SAM
• SAP system management
• CMMC 2.0
• Ruckus Wireless
• Teamcenter, AutoCAD
• Mitel VoIP
Action: Please complete the Application & Job-related questions below. For the fastest response, please send the answers to Di@DKKDstaffing.com
APPLICATION QUESTIONS (Please answer all questions)
Please provide your total # of years of experience (per bullet/colon) and last year used below when applying so the client can see the summarized level of experience.
Elaborate if needed. If no experience, please indicate NA or none.
Connect with us on Linked In: www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see the instructions above on how to apply to help us.
Pacific Coast Ride for The Red Armed Forces Cycling Event: https://www.redcross.org/RideforTheRed (Di Krehbiel-Delson is a CoFounder)