Operations Delivery Manager – Valencia, Ca – Contract to Hire
NOT open to Corp to Corp – NO 3rd party vendors – MUST work onsite – NO remote
Employment Requirement: “In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.”
DKKD Staffing’s recruiting team has been together for almost 20 years.
DKKD specializes in building IT teams from CIO/CTO/CISO to Helpdesk (Infrastructure & Applications) as well as staffing Human Resources, Internal Recruiters, F&A and Admins.
All job openings are available on www.DKKDstaffing.com and DKKD pays for placed referrals. Who else do You know looking for work?
JOB TITLE: Operations Delivery Manager
LOCATION: Valencia, CA (25% travel/ valid Passport required/ MUST work onsite at Valencia/ NO REMOTE)
DURATION: CONTRACT TO HIRE/ Currently 6 months, but most of our people convert to FTE
INDUSTRY: Hospitality – we’ve placed over 35 people at this company
Immigration status restrictions? – US Citizen only
Start date: 1/6/2020
Degrees: Degree in Business or Science
This role’s priorities are:
• To manage the relationships of one or more Brands.
• Serve as an advocate for Brand customers.
Must Have Skills:
• 3-5 years general technical competency, having exposure to Windows servers, Networks, and Unix, but overall understanding of how technology functions in an enterprise organization is best.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written for on phone and in person communication with executives for presentations
• Understanding of metrics necessary to measure customer service within the scope of services.
Detailed job responsibilities
• Delivering the run services specific to the customers brand in support of the lead OL.
• Drive and manage as first point of escalation for technical issues within the brand business units and acts as the technical SME.
• Coordinate and set expectations on work priorities and understands the overall landscape within the business units.
• Closely works with brand application owners to ensure “Acceptance to Run”, change management and proper hand off to production is followed.
• Acts as lead on service impacting incidents and helps managed services team liaison with the business contacts.
• Manage effective communications with internal and external customers.
• Provide support / recommendations to business to enable achievement of SLAs and financial targets.
• Effective, efficient resolution of problems/issues, leveraging internal resources.
• Ensure compliance of following within assigned set of accounts.
• SLA & contractual obligations, Quality metrics, CSAT, Productivity targets, Automation targets, pyramid and process implementation as recommended by the practice.
• Drive Improvement initiatives with measurable benefits.
• Ensuring that a culture of improvement, learning and productivity is in place across the operation.
• Work closely with the Service Delivery Managers and is customer facing for operational reviews.
• Participate in Due diligence, Solutions review, Client visits & Transition activities.
HOW TO APPLY
NOTE: Our site does NOT accept DocX resumes and documents.
Keep in mind we get hundreds of applicants.
Please supply the following details to help us respond faster to you and get the information to the client as quickly as possible.
We use the following details in the body of the email to quickly summarize for the client’s review along with your resume.
Resume tailored to the job description:
Connect with us on Linked In: LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see instructions above on how to apply to help us.