Please see the Application and Job-Related questions below.
Background/ Drug/ Vaccine Check Disclaimer: (each company is different)
· If selected, there might be a background check that includes a drug screen (usually 4-panel-excluding marijuana) and sometimes credit checks for financial clients.
· Most companies might also have a vaccine mandate, so once hired, we (or the client) will ask for proof of vaccination if required. If you are not vaccinated, we/they might ask you to work with them on a religious or medical exemption if necessary.
TITLE: Oracle Cloud Business Analyst – Finance
LOCATION: Gardena, (HQ) and/or Carson, CA
DURATION: Full Time
HOURLY/SALARY: To be discussed
· NOT open to Corp to Corp
· Those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
· DKKD Staffing does not sponsor and cannot support H1, EAD, TN, etc. No outside agencies please.
The Oracle Business Analyst – Finance is part of the Information Technology team. This key position will be relied upon as the principal subject matter expert for the Oracle Cloud modules. The Oracle Business Analyst’s function is to elicit, analyze, specify, validate, and document the stated and implicit needs of the business. He or she will serve as a liaison between business stakeholders and the IT teams to define business and system processes through workflows and written requirements to support the support and implementation of Oracle Fusion Cloud. This will include developing current and future state data and process maps and identifying technical gaps and remediation plans with the Oracle Fusion Cloud system. This role will primarily focus on Oracle Cloud
This Oracle Cloud Business Analyst will serve as a key functional resource for company’s Oracle Fusion Cloud (SaaS) for Finance functions. This individual will also be responsible for customizations, enhancements, implementation of new modules, and redesigns to enable efficient business processes and resolve issues.
Additionally, this resource will support all business units and will be a part of an IT team supporting business needs which include:
· Support business functions on customizations and changes to cloud application
· Researching and opting in to new features with each patches/release
· Promoting changes to production as prescribed in the Change Control Processes
· Create and facilitate Service requests for Oracle professional and managed service vendors for issues those are not resolved by normal production support processes.
· Work on critical production support issues.
Work you’ll do
Implement and support Oracle Cloud Fusion applications, which integrates with Salesforce CRM applications for e-Commerce operations and various customers, suppliers and warehouses, leveraging integration technologies like EDI and various APIs.
Some of the major modules in Oracle Cloud Fusion Financials Applications, which are in use today are: General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables.
SOFTWARE APPLICATION SPECIALIZATION REQUIRED
Must have expert level experience as an implementer of Oracles SAAS/Cloud Applications, specifically in financial applications. You should also understand how these modules integrate and work with Supply Chain related modules being used:
· Financials – Must have complete understanding of the processes from Customer to Cash, having experience with implementing and supporting financials modules including General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets.
· Supply Chain Execution – (Work Definition, Work Execution, Quality Management, Inventory Management, Cost Accounting, Receipt Accounting, Supply Orchestration, Supply/Demand Planning, Warehouse Management, Order Management, Shipping and Pricing)
· Product Information Management – (Manage Items and related attribution, Manage Item Structures (BOM) Configurator Models, Manage Data Governance (New Item Requests, Change Orders and Custom Product Data Workflows)
Action: Please complete the Application & Job-related questions below. For fastest response, please answers to Di@DKKDstaffing.com
APPLICATION QUESTIONS (Please answer all questions)
· Best Contact Info:
· Your Linked In:
· Where do you live and your desired geographical location:
· Why looking for a new job:
· Availability for interviews and a new job:
· Willing to work 100% on-site or hybrid:
· Are you open to relocation if required:
· Do you have an active passport if needed for the job:
· Are you open to travel if needed:
· Are you authorized to work in the US (Please indicate US, Green Card, or Other):
o If not US Citizen or GC, do you require sponsorship at any time, or will you in the future?
· Salary Expectations: (We need a range) $
· Sizes of staff overseen and their titles: (include # of direct reports)
· Budgetary Responsibility: $
· Education/Certs/Degrees: (also indicate which certs are active – Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or equivalent technical and business experience required)
· Who Referred You/ How Did You Hear About Job/ DKKD Staffing:
JOB-RELATED SCREENING QUESTIONS/ JOB REQUIREMENTS:
NOTE: Please provide your # of years of experience (per bullet/colon) and last year used. Elaborate if needed. If no experience, please indicate NA or none.
· Five to six years’ experience as an Oracle Cloud business analyst:
· Experience with process mapping, group facilitation, data gathering and analysis, and phases of project life cycle (requirements gathering, design, development, deployment, training, and measuring effectiveness):
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Including Intermediate in Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint:
· Minimum 2+ large Oracle ERP Cloud implementations:
· Proven project delivery through full life cycle from requirements through deployment /support:
· Experience with one or more Oracle Reporting tools including Financial Reporting Studio (FRS), Smart View, OTBI, BI Reports, QlikView and/or Tableau:
· Experience Implementing and supporting Oracle Cloud Fusion applications which integrate with Salesforce CRM applications for e-Commerce operations and various customers, suppliers and warehouses, leveraging integration technologies like EDI and various APIs:
· Experience configuring Oracle Cloud products to support implementation and subsequent process optimization efforts:
· Provide Tier 2 level support to end users including managing issue resolution and performing root cause analysis:
· Experience with Ledger, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables:
· Expert level experience as an implementer of Oracles SAAS/Cloud Applications, specifically in financial applications. Understand how these modules integrate and work with Supply Chain related modules being used:
o Financials – Must have complete understanding of the processes from Customer to Cash, having experience with implementing and supporting financials modules including General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets.
o Supply Chain Execution – (Work Definition, Work Execution, Quality Management, Inventory Management, Cost Accounting, Receipt Accounting, Supply Orchestration, Supply/Demand Planning, Warehouse Management, Order Management, Shipping and Pricing)
o Product Information Management – (Manage Items and related attribution, Manage Item Structures (BOM) Configurator Models, Manage Data Governance (New Item Requests, Change Orders and Custom Product Data Workflows)
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals is required:
o Work with business stakeholders to learn business processes and gather business requirements:
· Ability to break down technical complexities so that they can be easily understood by business units and project stakeholders:
· Assist business stakeholders with testing of system changes and analyze data flows for process improvement opportunities:
· Ability to synthesize high-level concepts surrounding new work requests into a set of business requirements:
Connect with us on Linked In: www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
ALL DKKD JOBS: www.DKKDstaffing.com
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see the instructions above on how to apply to help us.
Diane “Di” Krehbiel-Delson
Executive and Technology Recruiting
Westlake Village, Ca 91361
Leadership JOB LEADS on LINKED IN GROUP: Diane Krehbiel Executive & Technology Recruiting