TITLE: Oracle Cloud Security Compliance
LOCATION: Remote (Must reside within the US)
DURATION: 4 Months, Contract to possible direct hire
HOURLY/SALARY: To be discussed
SALARY: To be Discussed
NOT open to Corp to Corp
Those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
DKKD Staffing does not sponsor and cannot support H1, EAD, TN, etc. No outside agencies, please.
Action Required: Please complete the Application & Job-related questions below. For the fastest response, please send the answers to Di@DKKDstaffing.com
APPLICATION QUESTIONS (Please answer all questions)
JOB-RELATED SCREENING QUESTIONS/ JOB REQUIREMENTS:
NOTE: Please provide your # of years of experience (per bullet/colon) and last year used. Elaborate if needed. If no experience, please indicate NA or none.
– Experience performing or supporting security investigations within OCI and/or GCP cloud providers:
– Experience with developing and deploying incident response tooling within public cloud providers:
– Development/scripting experience (e.g., Python, Go, Ruby, BASH) related to automating processes:
– Hands-on experience working with enterprise security technologies such as SIEM, EDR, Network IPS/IDS, packet capture devices, memory analysis tooling, incident/case management tools, etc.…:
– Solid understanding of network transport protocols and services (TCP/IP, syslog, DNS, ODBC, SFTP, SSH, PKI, etc.):
– Experience managing multiple projects and deadlines:
– Experience performing or supporting security investigations within AWS and/or Azure:
– Experience with DevOps or IaC technologies such as Jenkins, Codepipeline, Teraform, etc.…:
– Hands-on experience working with SOAR technologies such as Phantom, XSOAR, Swimlane, Siemplify, etc:
Connect with us on Linked In: www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
ALL DKKD JOBS: www.DKKDstaffing.com
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see the instructions above on how to apply to help us.