Title: Organizational Change Management Manager – Change Management Lead
Location: Los Angeles, CA
NOTE: Our website has had a glitch due to a recent upgrade and we are not receiving the applications. Please email application questions and job questions to Di@DKKDstaffing.com
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
• 3 plus years of change management experience
• Proven track record of successfully leading change for large, cross-functional programs
• Must possess experience in infrastructure such as networking, configuring firewalls, middleware, server management etc.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a team environment as well as work independently.
• Knowledge and experience with full SDLC and STLC lifecycle and Agile methodologies
Preferred Qualifications (Secondary):
• Experience with Lean, Agile & DevOps development methodologies
• Proven experience conducting workshops across cross domain teams
• Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to diverse teams namely, technical, business and management teams
• Knowledge of workflow techniques and business process automation is desired
• Knowledge of Release Management and Deployments is a plus
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see instructions above on how to apply to help us.
Connect with us on Linked In: www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel