Employment Requirement: “In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.”
TITLE: Technical Program Manager
MUST HAVE: Experience as a Program Manager, managing Project Managers in a healthcare setting and managing full life cycle Software Implementations and Infrastructure projects. Must have experience with Cerner and working with clinical research departments directly.
LOCATION: Glendale, Ca 91203
HIERARCHY: Reports To: Associate Director, IS PMO
SALARY: To be Discussed
MINIMUM Experience Required:
• At least 5 years direct work experience in an IT project and program management capacity, including all aspects of process & system development and execution.
• At least 5 years experience in managing full life cycle information systems projects, large scale systems development and/or information technology initiatives in a healthcare environment. • Cerner Application Suite, Clinical Research and Hands-On Technical experience preferred.
DKKD Staffing’s recruiting team has been together for almost 20 years.
DKKD specializes in building IT teams from CIO/CTO/CISO to Helpdesk (Infrastructure & Applications) as well as staffing Human Resources, Internal Recruiters, F&A and Admins.
All job openings are available on www.DKKDstaffing.com and DKKD pays for placed referrals. Who do You know looking for work?
Looking for Management level job leads? Register on Linked In Group “Diane Krehbiel Executive & Technology Recruiting” https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1906975/
The Program Manager will be responsible for the management of an entire set of projects (or a subset of projects) undertaken in a manner that optimizes the ROI from these projects and ensures their alignment with the organizations strategic objectives. Program Manager will define project objectives, scope, and level of effort keeping in mind the projects may have diverse objectives and may be operationally independent of one another. Program Manager is responsible for the coordinated management and ongoing operations, which includes determining and coordinating the sharing of resources among their constituent projects to the overall benefit of the program.
The Program Manager will review project proposals to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available departmental resources.
• Program Manager leads and guides the detailed analysis of the ROI.
• Manage multiple high-level technology projects and interact with senior managers, executives and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for the organization. • Ensure that IS projects are delivered on schedule and on budget. Prepares project reports and dashboards for management, clients and others. • Establish work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel. Lead and guide the integration of consistent project management methodologies and terminology within the hospital. Guide the development of system requirements and design specifications; direct efforts to refine conceptual systems design requirements into the technical design.
• Review status reports prepared by project managers and modify schedules or plans as required to fit the set priorities of the organization. • Establish standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
• Lead the effort in creative approaches to problem solving and quality deliverables supporting business needs. Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle. • Builds collaborative work environment, encourages and applies knowledge sharing and measurable account among staff.
• Assist in developing and maintaining project process, methodology and templates. Facilitates and establishes training progression for project managers on both project management and project management tools
MINIMUM Experience Required:
• At least 5 years direct work experience in an IT project or program management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
• At least 5 years experience in managing full life cycle information systems projects, large scale systems development and/or information technology initiatives in a healthcare environment. • Cerner Application Suite experience preferred.
MINIMUM Education/Training Required:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Computer Science, Information Systems or combination of experience and study is desirable • Will consider excellent qualifications in lieu of Degree License, Registration or Certification Required: • PMP certification required
• Will consider status working toward PMP Certification.
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage complex IS projects and project teams
• Critical thinker and problem solver
• Strong leader with experience
• Excellent negotiator and consensus builder
• Ability to work in a team environment. Excellent verbal and written communications skills are mandatory
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications including PowerPoint, Visio, Excel and Word
HOW TO APPLY
NOTE: Our site does NOT accept DocX resumes and documents.
Keep in mind we get hundreds of applicants.
Please supply the following details to help us respond faster to you and get the information to the client as quickly as possible.
We use the following details in the body of the email to quickly summarize for the client’s review along with your resume.
Resume tailored to the job description:
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see instructions above on how to apply to help us.