TITLE: Programmer / Developer Lead – Big Data & Azure Cloud Stack
LOCATION: Universal City, CA
DURATION: Contract to Hire
Candidate should have 5+ experience on ETL\ELT frameworks using Big Data & Azure Cloud stack
• Must have involved in prior end to end Talend delivery implementation & Big Data Stack (Hive, HDFS, Spark)
• Prior exposure to metadata driven ingestion work desirable
• Should be able to design Talend jobs and frameworks
• Azure Cloud Technology stack & Big Data experience mandatory
• Good hands on experience on Unix, Python and Spark
• Open to work on weekends for support and monitoring
• Ability to work with highly cross functional team and been able to manage the support teams, triage the activities, outages etc
• Good Knowledge on Snowflake or any other data base
• Good Experience on Cloud Governance & Support activities
• Strong communication skills.
NOT OPEN TO CORP TO CORP
WHEN APPLYING: please provide years and level of experience per the requirements, preferred and certs, licenses and degrees.
DKKD has placed many people at this company
NOT open to Corp to Corp – NO 3rd party vendors – MUST work onsite – NO remote
Employment Requirement: “In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.”
DKKD Staffing’s recruiting team has been together for almost 20 years.
DKKD specializes in building IT teams from CIO/CTO/CISO to Helpdesk (Infrastructure & Applications) as well as staffing Human Resources, Internal Recruiters, F&A and Admins.
HOW TO APPLY
NOTE: Our site does NOT accept DocX resumes and documents.
Keep in mind we get hundreds of applicants.
Please supply the following details to help us respond faster to you and get the information to the client as quickly as possible.
We use the following details in the body of the email to quickly summarize for the client’s review along with your resume.
Resume tailored to the job description:
Connect with us on Linked In: LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see instructions above on how to apply to help us.