TITLE: Project Manager and Scrum Master
LOCATION: Universal City, CA
DURATION: 3 Months, Contract to possible direct hire
HOURLY/SALARY: To be discussed
NOT open to Corp to Corp
Those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
DKKD Staffing does not sponsor and cannot support H1, EAD, TN, etc. No outside agencies, please.
– Facilitate and lead Agile ceremonies – daily standups, iteration planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews
– Coach teams on Agile practices and principles, delivering high-quality products and services to our customers
– Manage, assess, communicate, and improve project and team health using qualitative and quantitative measures
– Understand, advocate, and execute against business goals, driving projects
– Collaborate with cross-functional team members (product, design, engineering) to define goals and align strategy
– Identify project timelines, milestones, owners and manage execution against milestones and key targets
– Coordinate with multiple teams (and project managers), driving alignment on project delivery
– Ensure transparency through communication and collaboration with all levels of business and technology
– Communicate project status and relevant information (including project meeting notes, decisions)
– Create and maintain the project and team artifacts/documentation
– Manage project and sprint scope and unplanned requirements
– Identify and manage project risks, implement mitigation plans to minimize the impact
Action Required: Please complete the Application & Job-related questions below. For the fastest response, please send the answers to Di@DKKDstaffing.com
APPLICATION QUESTIONS (Please answer all questions)
JOB-RELATED SCREENING QUESTIONS/ JOB REQUIREMENTS:
NOTE: Please provide your # of years of experience (per bullet/colon) and last year used. Elaborate if needed. If no experience, please indicate NA or none.
Connect with us on Linked In: www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
ALL DKKD JOBS: www.DKKDstaffing.com
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see the instructions above on how to apply to help us.