Job Title: SFDC Architect
Location: Monterey Park, CA
How to apply for fast response: See notes below as we get hundreds of applicants
• Drives design and development for major components of focused solutions
• Ensures delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices as defined by the team/organization/industry
• Has an advanced understanding of Salesforce tools and leads development activities
• Drives integration architecture and design using various integartion methods and patterns
• Knowledge of SFDC architecture • Ability to Translate business requirements into design/application builds • Contributes to best practice definitions
• Critically reviews work of other team members
• Analyzes, Identifies and logs enhancements/bugs for SFDC
• Drives delivery of assigned tasks on schedule
• Expands knowledge of insurance industry and processes/tools
• Leads and participates in project teams
• Uses and promotes the use of best practice project management and testing tools by working in an Agile-SCRUM based work environment
• Executes other responsibilities and key result areas as assigned.
• Strong technical acumen and ability to lead a development process
• Understands large-scale system implementation processes and methods.
• Proficient with technology-based tools and processes
• Committed to continuous learning and development
• Customer service orientation.
• Leading without line authority – must be able to lead small development teams with project resources that report elsewhere. Experience and Skills:
• Salesforce.com Certified Developer or Advanced Developer
• 10+ years of relevant industry experience
• 5+ years of Architecture and Design of complex applications experience in Enterprise Applications.
• Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, REST, relational database. Strong object oriented design and implementation experience.
• Must have strong Integration experience – Web Services, SSO, Lightning Connect, ODATA protocol
• Must have strong knowledge of security implementation in Salesforce.
HOW TO APPLY
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b, EAD, etc. candidates.
Please supply the following details to help us respond faster to you and get the information to the client as quickly as possible. Keep in mind we get hundreds of applicants.
We use the following details in the body of the email to quickly summarize for the client’s review along with your resume.
Connect with us on www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel