NOT open to Corp to Corp – NO 3rd party vendors – MUST work onsite – NO remote
Employment Requirement: “In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.”
DKKD Staffing’s recruiting team has been together for almost 20 years.
DKKD specializes in building IT teams from CIO/CTO/CISO to Helpdesk (Infrastructure & Applications) as well as staffing Human Resources, Internal Recruiters, F&A and Admins.
All job openings are available on www.DKKDstaffing.com and DKKD pays for placed referrals. Who do You know looking for work?
We are hiring a talented software engineer with strong technology background and experience working in enterprise environment. You will work with technology and business leads to build or enhance critical Compliance applications both on-prem and in the cloud (AWS).
Successful candidate will demonstrate a passion for designing and building elegant solutions and for continuous self-improvement. They will possess in-depth knowledge of current and emerging technologies. The ability to communicate clearly, both in writing and verbally, is essential.
• Design and architect software solution based on business requirements.
• Work with cross functional team members to develop prototype, produce design artifacts, develop components, perform and support SIT and UAT testing, triaging and bug fixing.
• Produce high functioning, testable code from software designs and specifications.
• Design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
• Produce and update software documentation.
• Provide peer review of engineering deliverables.
• Present practical input for strategic technology decisions.
• 5 plus years’ experience developing large scale solutions in IT and enterprise organizations.
• Experience in relational databases such as SQL, non-relational databases such as DynamoDB and ORM technologies such as Hibernate and Entity Framework.
• Experience with MVC, MVVM design patterns and Single Page Applications
• Strong DevOps focus and experience building and deploying applications with automation tools.
• Experience building on AWS and cloud native design and architecture. Experience building serverless applications on AWS a plus.
• Experience with container technologies such as Kubernetes or Docker.
• Experience with build automation technologies such as Maven or Jenkins.
• Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
• Excellent collaborative, communication, interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical, technical documentation and presentations skills
• Ability to lean and evaluate new tools, concepts, and challenges quickly.
• BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent job experience.
Experience in compliance technology domain such as anti-money laundering, sanction screening systems a plus.