TITLE: Security Engineer
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
DURATION: 6 Months, Contract to possible direct hire
HOURLY/SALARY: To be discussed
NOT open to Corp to Corp
Those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
DKKD Staffing does not sponsor and cannot support H1, EAD, TN, etc. No outside agencies please.
• Develop efficient and high-performance code.
• Work on POCs and development/enhancement projects.
• Develop both front-end and back-end components.
• Collaborate within the Agile framework, foster a team approach to software development and delivery.
• Improve functionality of existing systems.
• Assist in release/deployment planning and execution activities.
• Provide documentation as required and participate in code reviews, planning sessions and routine status stand-ups.
• Provide accurate level of effort time estimates and provide recommendations for feature prioritization.
• Coordinate with internal teams to understand requirements and provide technical solutions.
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
• Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team. Responsibilities:
• Lead key services development with a focus on availability, latency, and capacity.
• Own all aspects of the code including unit tests, automated tests, and operational support.
• Create service designs and lead reviews of the same.
• Drive continuous improvement of the services you own.
• 6-10 years of industry experience
• 5+ years of solid experience in software development using AWS, Python and cloud application development
• Excellent with Python development (APIs and scripting) on AWS platform
• Knowledge on Postgres, S3, Lamda functions, ETL concepts, API Gateways, Redis Elasticache.
• Experience in Lambda function application development
• A strong understanding of relational databases and SQL queries
• A strong understanding and use of asynchronous Restful API patterns
• Experience implementing AWS Cloud Formation and CI/CD structures
• Knowledge and understanding of Software development and Agile development and methodologies
• Knowledge in Data structures, OOPs concepts, json/DB modeling
Action Required: Please complete the Application & Job-related questions below. For fastest response, please send the answers to Di@DKKDstaffing.com
APPLICATION QUESTIONS (Please answer all questions)
JOB-RELATED SCREENING QUESTIONS/ JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Please provide your # of years of experience (per bullet/colon) and last year used. Elaborate if needed. If no experience, please indicate NA or none.
Connect with us on Linked In: www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
ALL DKKD JOBS: www.DKKDstaffing.com
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see the instructions above on how to apply to help us.