TITLE: Sr. FreeSwitch Developer
LOCATION: Torrance, Ca
STAFF TO OVERSEE: None
TRAVEL: Only between office in Torrance occasionally to Irvine office
NEWLY CREATED POSITION FOR OUR CLIENT
NOT able to support EAD, Visa, T1, etc. NOT open to Corp to Corp – NO 3rd party vendors – MUST work onsite – NO remote
Employment Requirement: “In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.”
DKKD Staffing’s recruiting team has been together for almost 20 years.
DKKD specializes in building IT teams from CIO/CTO/CISO to Helpdesk (Infrastructure & Applications) as well as staffing Human Resources, Internal Recruiters, F&A and Admins.
All job openings are available on www.DKKDstaffing.com and DKKD pays for placed referrals. Who else do You know looking for work?
The ideal candidate will have
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in telephony software development, focusing on the use of C and C++
• Ideally, 2+ years professional development experience with Node.js in a web application context
• 4+ years of experience in leading Development Teams • 2+ years working within Amazon Web Services or similar cloud systems for development and production applications, with an emphasis on automated build and deployment, high availability, and scale
• 2+ years professional experience creating automated unit tests in Java and/or Node.js
• 4+ years troubleshooting computer telephony issues in a production environment
• Help maintain and design a highly available and scalable voice platform
• Deep understanding of telephony technologies, especially fax transmission protocols, including SIP, TDM, XMPP, RTP, data transmission speed standards and their impact on call quality, T.38, etc.
• Professional experience coding against the Asterisk, FreeSWITCH, or similar softswitch platforms
• Professional experience coding against the Kamailio or OpenSips SIP server
• Exposure to DevOps and Continuous Delivery Tools such as CodePipeline or Jenkins
• Proficient with Jira, Confluence, and git toolset
• Understanding of software development life cycle methodologies (particularly Agile). Hands-on experience with Agile/Scrum & Waterfall process environments
• Leading initiatives where teams were comprised of onshore and offshore resources
• Excellent communication skills • Demonstrated experience successfully leading teams in a dynamic, fast time to market and customer focused environment.
• Consistently exhibits a personal accountability to outcomes to all team members, peers, and stakeholders.
• Strong organizational skills, including the ability to respond quickly in a fastpaced environment
• Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently and manage the team in Agile environment
HOW TO APPLY
NOTE: Our site does NOT accept DocX resumes and documents.
Keep in mind we get hundreds of applicants.
Please supply the following details to help us respond faster to you and get the information to the client as quickly as possible.
We use the following details in the body of the email to quickly summarize for the client’s review along with your resume.
Resume tailored to the job description:
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see instructions above on how to apply to help us.