TITLE: Sr. Java Developer with Google Data Flows
LOCATION: Glendale, Ca (remote for now, but MUST live locally when restrictions are lifted)
DURATION: approximately 10 months. Could be contract to hire.
Hourly/ Salary: To be discussed
|NOT open to Corp to Corp. Those authorized to work in the US encouraged to apply
• 4-6 years experience as a Software Developer
• 1-3 years with Node JS
• Experience working in Java development, Google Data flows, Onshore / Offshore coordination
• Proficiency with one or more programming languages like Java, Python.
• Strong experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Google Cloud Storage or DynamoDB.
• Deep understanding of Pub-Sub frameworks, relational databases, ETL tools, data conversion and data cleansing methodologies.
• Exposure to Google DataFlow or similar technologies, Java frameworks, such as Spring, Spring Boot and Spring Batch
• Excellent and deep understanding of design patterns and modern, highly scalable application development.
• Organized, detail-oriented and able to deliver projects on time.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Highly motivated, self-starting individual.
• Strong analytical aptitude and problem-solving skills to identify the root cause and implement the fix
• Knowledge and experience of Retail systems specifically concentrating on e-commerce data transformations.
• Experience building use case driven software with Agile Software Development and Test Driven Development methodologies
• Help support our software engineering teams focusing on retail systems and connecting systems and frameworks
• Help with the Design, and implementation of key infrastructure that enhances our retail systems experiences, including interfaces and gateways between components.
• Build and maintain documentation for data conversion processes while seeking out process improvements
• Resolve defects, support testing effort, and deploy production code on a frequent basis.
• Help to estimate sprint tasks for engineering, working with the cross-functional team including product, program management, and QA.