Employment Requirement: “In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.”
We are unable to support EAD, Visa, etc.
DKKD Staffing’s recruiting team has been together for almost 20 years.
DKKD specializes in building IT teams from CIO/CTO/CISO to Helpdesk (Infrastructure & Applications) as well as staffing Human Resources, Internal Recruiters, F&A and Admins.
All job openings are available on www.DKKDstaffing.com and DKKD pays for placed referrals. Who do You know looking for work?
TITLE: Sr. Programmer Analyst/DevOps Engineer (AWS)
LOCATION: Valencia, Ca
Duration: 6 months contract to hire
Hourly/ Salary: To be discussed
STAFF TO OVERSEE: None
INDUSTRY: Hospitality/ guest facing websites
TRAVEL: Passport preferable
We are looking for a Sr. Programmer Analyst/DevOps Engineer who will be proactively working with web development, global information security, infrastructure, systems teams and implementing and operating guest facing website infrastructure.
Bachelor’s degree in IT Engineering/Software or equivalent work experience
5+ years of experience in DevOps technologies
• Must have work experience with containerization technology, preferably Docker
• Must have experience in Java application development and related J2EE technology stack
• Experience in 24×7 production operations, preferably supporting a highly available environment
• Must have work experience with Jenkins release automation, system administration and system configuration
Experience using scripting languages (Shell, Perl, Ruby, Python, etc), configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, etc) and command execution frameworks
• Must have experience in application monitoring tool, preferably AppDynamics
• Experience in Git version control tool
• Strong understanding of system and networking concepts and troubleshooting techniques
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills – ability to set and enforce process and influence other team members
• Ability to operate in an Agile environment
• Must be willing to learn new DevOps technologies and keep up with the latest and greatest technology stack
Experience with cloud infrastructure environments, preferably AWS will be a plus