TITLE: Sr. Software Engineer – C++ and Java
LOCATION: Remote (Must reside in the US)
DURATION: 3 Months, Contract to possible direct hire
HOURLY/SALARY: To be discussed
NOT open to Corp to Corp
Those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
DKKD Staffing does not sponsor and cannot support H1, EAD, TN, etc. No outside agencies please.
* You have knowledge of the entire life-cycle including research, design, application and deployment architecture, development, testing (dev owns quality), continuous deployment, and continuous delivery up until production.
* Build complex, highly available, distributed, cloud-based solutions, and maintain a high level of quality software.
* Embody principles of service ownership, be a champion for continuous delivery and test automation
* Engage in software performance analysis and system tuning.
* Provide technical leadership to team members and be a strong team player.
* Challenge yourself to walk in a different path and to deliver quickly while maintaining high quality.
Action Required: Please complete the below Application & Job-related questions
APPLICATION QUESTIONS (Please answer all questions)
JOB-RELATED SCREENING QUESTIONS/ JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Please provide your # of years of experience (per bullet/colon) and last year used. Elaborate if needed. If no experience, please indicate NA or none.
* 5+ years of hands-on experience with C++ and Java-based development projects”
* Solid background in OOP:
* Experience with automation tools like Jenkins, GitLab CI:
* Excellent communication skills essential:
* Strong development experience in C++ and Java:
* VI Admin / Sys Admin / Network Admin experience is highly desirable:
* Experience in crafting, analyzing, and operating large-scale distributed systems:
* Good understanding of Unix/Linux systems:
* Strong understanding of one or more of the key areas of the solution like distributed computing, networking, storage, virtualisation””
Connect with us on Linked In: www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
ALL DKKD JOBS: www.DKKDstaffing.com
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see the instructions above on how to apply to help us.