TITLE: Technical Release Manager
LOCATION: Universal City, CA (Remote)
DURATION: 3 Months, Contract to possible direct hire
HOURLY/SALARY: To be discussed
NOT open to Corp to Corp
Those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
DKKD Staffing does not sponsor and cannot support H1, EAD, TN, etc. No outside agencies, please.
● In charge of managing release cycles and deliverables from Platform Operations perspective and
working with stakeholders across the organization
● Attending regular release sign off meetings with various stakeholders
● Prepare release notes and deployments for staging and production environments while
maintaining configuration management and resolving merge conflicts across various repositories.
Analyze and execute Pre / Post Deployment steps and destructive changes.
● Maintain all DevOps pipeline automation configurations
● Pull Request review & approval process (DryRun through Prod go-live)
● Lead the release approval process and JIRA tickets from the start until completion.
● Work with other SD engineers to execute and be hands-on with back-end application
deployments across production shows. Troubleshoot any issues that may arise and investigate
the root cause as it pertains to our CI/CD pipeline and toolset (Jenkins, Ansible, Spinnaker, K8S
● Have sufficient expertise with java/python/webbapps and bash scripting to be able to enhance
platform side operational scripts as it relates to supporting deployments, troubleshoot application
logs, validate deployments, monitoring and run integration tests
● Point of contact for the development groups to triage issues that arise related to releases
Action Required: Please complete the Application & Job-related questions below. For fastest response, please send the answers to Di@DKKDstaffing.com
APPLICATION QUESTIONS (Please answer all questions)
JOB-RELATED SCREENING QUESTIONS/ JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Please provide your # of years of experience (per bullet/colon) and last year used. Elaborate if needed. If no experience, please indicate NA or none.
Connect with us on Linked In: www.LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
ALL DKKD JOBS: www.DKKDstaffing.com
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see the instructions above on how to apply to help us.