Position: VOIP Engineer
Job location (City, State) – Client is in St Louis, MO, but we are open to remote workers who live in California – Remote US only
Duration for this position – 8 months
Immigration status restrictions? – USC, GCH only
Start date – June 1st, 2020
Degrees, certifications/training – CCNP or CCIE VOICE certified engineer
Industry expertise: More than 6 years experienced, relevant experience in VOIP platform.
Must Have Skills:
More than 6 years experienced, CCNP or CCIE VOICE certified engineer having relevant experience in VOIP platform.
Extensive knowledge of Cisco voice products and VOIP networking.
Extensive knowledge/experience with Cisco TDM/ IP voice systems and components. Hands-on troubleshooting experience on Cisco voice products.
Experience with E1, T1, FXS, FXO, MGCP, SCCP, SIP, SRST, H323
Extensive knowledge/experience with Cisco TDM/ IP voice systems and components.
1. Troubleshoot and resolve general VOICE related issues with Root cause analysis Strong technical knowledge on CUCM features, Call flows, Call handlers, gateway analog and voice troubleshooting.
2. Hands on experience in Upgrade, Migration of Unified products.
3. Providing on call support to team for escalated issues.
4. Voice over IP, Cisco Telephony operations.
5. Extensive knowledge/experience with Cisco TDM/ IP voice systems and components.
6. Hands-on configuration and troubleshooting experience on CISCO CUCM, UNITY, Right Fax, Ascom gateway & wireless devices.
7. Deploy, configure and maintain a variety of voice technologies including: Cisco, etc.
8. 2-3 years hands on experience of Oracle Acme communications Session Border Controller (SBC)
9. Provide Tier 3 operational support for deployed technologies such as PBXs, mobility servers, voicemail systems, toll bypass gateways and other network infrastructure.
10. Knowledge and experience operating converged (voice/video/data) networks, including knowledge of CoS, QoS and related quality of service parameters over MPLS backbone, WAN and voice circuit experience in VoIP environment.
11. Monitoring of voice gateways through Spectrum, RTMT, troubleshoot, and escalate production problems affecting the global network and systems infrastructure.
12. Participate on project teams to effectively communicate the operational requirements to ensure effective project/technology transition.
13. Experience in new site implementation from IPT perspective.
14. Able to assess existing IOS under LAB for CUCM, CUC & phones before implementation in production.
15. Experience in setting up CUCM, CUC & Voice Gateways. Knowledge of migrating CUCM from Cisco hardware to VM box.
Must have great communication and documentation skills
HOW TO APPLY
NOTE: Our site does NOT accept DocX resumes and documents.
Keep in mind we get hundreds of applicants.
Please supply the following details to help us respond faster to you and get the information to the client as quickly as possible.
We use the following details in the body of the email to quickly summarize for the client’s review along with your resume.
Resume tailored to the job description:
Connect with us on Linked In: LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see instructions above on how to apply to help us.