Position: VOIP Engineer
Job location (City, State) – Monterey Park, CA /Remote
Travel %– No
Duration for this position – 2 months
Those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. Immigration status restrictions – USC, GCH
Start Date October 19th, 2020.
Customer wants to prepare an RFP for a company to provide managed services around their existing Mitel telephony system.
• Specifying the scope, technical requirements, assumptions, evaluation criteria, and technical background to be included in the RFP
• Identifying candidate system integrators to respond to RFP
• Drive the RFP process in coordination with procurement team, to conduct discovery sessions with vendors, Q&As, vendor response evaluation, and selection of qualified bidders
VOIP Systems/Business Analyst Role:
• Good understanding of Mitel Telephony systems and its partner ecosystem
• Ability to clearly write technical documentation, diagrams, and specifications for RFP
• Ability to clearly communicate with client, and system integrators and drive technical discussions
HOW TO APPLY
NOTE: Our site does NOT accept DocX resumes and documents.
Keep in mind we get hundreds of applicants.
Please supply the following details to help us respond faster to you and get the information to the client as quickly as possible.
We use the following details in the body of the email to quickly summarize for the client’s review along with your resume.
Resume tailored to the job description:
Connect with us on Linked In: LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see instructions above on how to apply to help us.